8 January 2012

IN MY MAILBOX (1)

In My Mailbox was started by the lovely Kristi over at Story Siren - check out her blog for more information on this meme. IMM this week, or should I say, this Christmas period I've got a few books that I've bought. Even though I prefer reading a proper book, I couldn't resist some Kindle bargains...




Moon Spell by Samantha Young (bought)
Ondine: The Summer of Shambles by Ebony McKenna (bought)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (bought)
Desert Angel by Charlie Price (kindly sent by Random House)
Well-Tempered Clavicle by Piers Anthony (kindly sent by Tor/Forge)

What's in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

Very nice haul!

I got Miscreation by Stefan Jakubowski and The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson over Christmas, and I came back to Cardiff to find Advent by James Treadwell on my doorstep. There's some good reading to be had this spring!

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Great haul! I've heard really good things about Desert Angel (and I adore the cover) so I'm sure you'll enjoy that one!

Here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to take a look.

Have a nice weekend,
Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea