30 July 2011

ON MY WISHLIST: AFTER OBSESSION

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where you can list all the books you desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.

My choice this week is a forthcoming paranormal story of possessions and hauntings, After Obsession.

Although I haven't read anything before by Carrie Jones, I've heard some great things about this scary and ghostly story, and as usual for me I'm won over by the cover! I'm always amazed when authors work in pairs to write a story, as it must be such a fun but challenging process, and I'm interested in seeing how debut author Wedel and established author Carrie Jones work together on this one.

After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
To be published by Bloomsbury in September 2011

Aimee and Alan have secrets. Both teens have unusual pasts, and abilities they prefer to keep hidden. But when they meet each other for the first time, in a cold Maine town, they can’t stop their secrets from spilling out. Strange things have been happening lately, and they both feel strongly that something, or someone, is haunting them.

They’re wrong.

Despite their unusual history and powers, it’s neither Aimee nor Alan who is truly haunted. It’s Alan’s cousin Courtney who, in a desperate plea to find her missing father, has invited a demon into her life—and into her body. Only together can Aimee and Alan exorcise the ghost. And they have to move quickly, before it devours not just Courtney, but everything around her…

What's on your wishlist?

8 comments:

Jules said...

I really want to read that one too!

I also think it has a fab cover :)

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I have not seen this one, however it looks great!

Here is my Wishlist Post.

Unknown said...

Awesome cover! I hadn't seen this one yet.
Amy's Wishlist

BookBreather said...

EEP. I've never seen that, but it is officially on my TBR pile.

On my wishlist.

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

This looks like a good book. I will have to look it up.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

I haven't read Carrie Jones before either, but this sounds good!

Books for Company said...

I love this cover (apart from the text!)
I still need to read a book by Carrie!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/#louisvuittonhandbags]louis vuitton handbags[/url], it's always actually a enjoyment louis vuitton along with attractive louis vuitton
Certainly since i have inhabit the Incredibly hot united states we provide them everytime i recieve a try in the event it receives quite special these......or possibly to look at go an exceptional place!! I really absolutely love louis vuitton in addition to feel they are the Greatest louis vuitton everrrrrrr!!i enjoy these to passing of life basicly!!They are simply actually cool, sophisticated, as well as decent!! We have him or her on the old classic short around greyish, saying (that were my very own to begin with binocular), and a couple of sun shades with pinkish!! I weren't able to picture living without one:)
Excellent if you value consideration wherever you go! If you happen to be little timid I would not have a lot of these merely because louis vuitton are very gleaming as well as obtain every affiliate marketer's curiosity
that [url=http://louisvuittonoutletonlines.overblog.com#louisvuittonoutletonline]louis vuitton outlet online[/url] about excellent
These can be my best [url=http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com]shop louis vuitton[/url]. I contain Have a look at sets next. These are unquestionably sweet to offer close to your house, little harley davidson, to operate, out and about , probably even going to bed with.... I looked over the many evaluations or directed a new half-size all the way down plus they're flawless. I sold these types of through Cheers -- sanctioned really good shade. I would've had schwarze nevertheless i already purchased a few schokofarbene louis vuitton.
Très bon vendeur , louis vuitton conforme à cette description*Très sérieuse
I really required all the dark-gray as well as absolutely love most of these louis vuitton and cannot hold it to offer these items!!! These are consequently novel and chic. For everybody who is undecided about deciding on these items race off you is definately not disappointed!!