11 March 2012

IN MY MAILBOX

In My Mailbox was started by the lovely Kristi over at Story Siren - check out her blog for more information on this meme.
I don't do IMMs often, because I'm either saving my money or don't have many books to show. This weeks is really a 2 or 3 weeker IMM, as I've been collecting up a few books over the past few weeks. I am excited to read them all as they look so fab! Any of these take your fancy or do you have something different on your wishlist?

 
 
 
 

Fateful by Claudia Gray (kindly given by HarperCollins)
Partials by Dan Wells (kindly given by HarperCollins)
Burn Mark by Laura Powell (kindly given by Bloomsbury)
Dead Time by Anne Cassidy (kindly given by Bloomsbury)
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby (kindly given by author)
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (bought)
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warbuton (bought)
Exiled by RaShelle Workman (bought)
Ink by Isabelle Rowan (via NetGalley)
Replication by Jill Williamson (via NetGalley)
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear (via NetGalley)
Jane Vows Vengeance by Michael Thomas Ford (via NetGalley)

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really enjoyed Fateful! I love the cover of Shooting Stars. I hope you enjoy all your reads:)

Hannah Mariska said...

Thanks Rebecca - can't wait to read Fateful!

Unknown said...

Nice haul! Innocent darkness looks like a good read (but then I'm a sucker for steampunk). Hope you enojy!

Sana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sana said...

Great haul, the cover of Replication is very eye-catching and there are books I haven't heard of before... =D

Here's my IMM!

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Nice haul! I've heard great things about Everneath and Partials. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

iffath said...

I can't wait to read Fateful and Dead Notebooks! I really enjoyed Everneath--hope you do too :) Happy reading!

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I'm looking forward to your review of Burn Mark! Gorgeous mailbox, so many books I want to read! Enjoy all your reads!