20 November 2010

BOOK BLOGGER HOP

So this week's Book Blogger Hop question is....

"SINCE THANKSGIVING IS COMING UP NEXT WEEK, LET'S USE THIS HOP TO SHARE WHAT WE ARE MOST THANKFUL FOR AND WHAT OUR HOLIDAY TRADITIONS ARE!"


Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here in the UK, I think it's always nice to think about what we are grateful for. For me, its family. Unfortunately I don't get to see them that often, as they live in Cardiff, Wales. Its only 3-4 hours drive away from London, but the petrol costs and toll bridge make it ridiculously expensive to travel there often. My sister has a two year old boy, who changes everytime I see him. I just wish I could see more of him!
Family are always there for you, no matter what silly things you do! And when you come home after a long drive, they're always there with hugs and food!

If you haven't joined or seen the hop, pop on over to Jennifer at 'Crazy-for-Books'.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving everyone, no matter where you are. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your newest follower! It's so nice to be able to connect with book bloggers all around the world. I live in the US. Happy Thanksgiving to you, even if you aren't American :)

Jamie Gibbs said...

I've been invited to a Thanksgiving party next week by an American friend of mine. It's gonna be an experience, I can tell you :P
I'm thankful for my family too; they're the ones that are always there for you whether you succeed and whether you mess up. Plus there's usually a cup of tea in there somewhere :)

Julie said...

Hello! Stopping by via the book hop. Is that you in the picture? How are you doing on NaNoWriMo? I'm finding I'm slowing down a bit. I'm a new follower :)